Account Manager - Italian Gaming Market
Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing online and mobile casino games supplier, providing fun and profits to some of the world's largest and most successful e-gaming operators. They are looking for a new Account Manager to join their expanding team, and offer the chance to really make a difference and help drive and shape the future development of the business.
Certified in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, Romania, Lithuania, Alderney and the UK, their gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use.
With their vast experience and enthralling portfolio, they are proud to be at the vanguard of game innovation.
Due to the growing demands of their services they are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join their creative workforce on a full time permanent basis.
This role requires responsibility for building and developing relationships with existing customers by supporting and offering additional solutions, expanding our customer base and maximising revenues. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within an award-winning and fast-moving company moving into its next stage of global development.
Working within the Account Management team and alongside our Business Development team and Compliance, the responsibilities will include:
- Developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, and ensuring a strong professional relationship with each of them.
- Working on targets based on revenue generated within your key accounts
- Training customers on backend system tools
- Liaising with marketing and product teams to ensure full support to customers and optimisation of services provided
- Managing the entire post sales customer experience
- Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the customer
- Maximising customer potential through understanding their business and analysing their commercial strategies
- Managing day-to-day client satisfaction and financial performance through monitoring and controlling project resources and deliverables
- Attending and representing the company at business events and exhibitions
- Supporting the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
To be considered for the role, applicants must have the following:
- Be fluent in English
- Be fluent in Italian (preferable mother tongue)
- Must have a background in the gaming industry and strong familiarity with the industry.
- Must have experience in the regulated Italian gaming market.
- Have previous experience in building and developing relationships with existing customers
- Be experienced in managing customer relationships and software release
- Have high Internet familiarity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Have the ability to lead by example and present a professional image
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel
What the company offers
- Annual salary review
- Opportunity to earn performance related bonus and year-end bonus
- An opportunity to work with leading regulated gambling brands
Apply for Account Manager - Italian Gaming Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly