Security Officer, Crossrail
Vacancy Reference: SEC-LON-KS-1509
Job Title: Security Officer
Job Type: Full-time - Averaging 36-60 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Weekends
Location: London - Various sites
Salary: £9.75 per hour
Benefits: AE Pension; PPE; Uniform
Servest Security Ltd is presently experiencing an exciting period of change and growth and are proud to have been chosen as the guarding security provider for the capitals' Crossrail project.
Servest Security has considerable experience protecting Crossrail sites, having worked with the enterprise for several years; the ever-evolving and complex needs of such a phenomenal venture requires equally phenomenal Security professionals - That's where you come in!
Servest Security delivers manned guarding and mobile patrol services to the second phase of this high-profile project - currently the largest construction scheme in Europe, and the biggest infrastructure project ever undertaken in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for reliable, responsible, professional candidates to further their career whilst working for one of the top UK Facilities Management Companies as an integral part of a ground-breaking project.
We have opportunities at various sites which span the Crossrail route from east to west. These opportunities are based within busy construction site environments. You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of employees and client's property alongside maintaining a visible presence on site.
We are looking for confident, reliable and flexible security professionals who are capable of building excellent relationships with visitors and clients alike. You will need to have outstanding communication skills, high levels of attention to detail and should take ownership of tasks, seeing things through to completion and ensuring issues are resolved in an effective and satisfactory manner. You will have high levels of integrity and will go about your day-to-day duties with efficiency and professionalism.
Primary duties will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective Security Service for Servest customers, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Undertaking regular patrols, check calls and maintaining accurate logs
- Ensuring the effective monitoring of visitors and employees on site, conducting random searches and assisting to maintain high levels of security presence on-site
- Strict adherence to performing the role within Health and Safety regulations; responsibility for your own Health and Safety as well as that of colleagues
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- A full SIA License is essential
- A valid CSCS Card is desirable
- Experience of security provision desirable
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- First Aid training is desirable
- Flexibility to works across shift patterns to include days, night shifts and weekend working
Should you be successful, you will need to be able to provide a full, checkable 5-year employment and address history in addition to details for two personal referees. Unfortunately, we will not be able to proceed with your application should be unable to provide this information in order to satisfy our vetting process.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Apply for Security Officer, Crossrail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly