H&G Recruitment have an amazing vacancy for a Transport Administrator who is computer literate to work with our prestigious client based in Hoddesdon. The shift pattern will be 8am - 16:00 or 9am - 17:00 Monday to Thursday contract that could lead to a temp to permanent contract for the right candidate. You will supporting a busy transport department and key personnel . Salary will be £8 - £9 per hour dependent upon experience.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration covering - Payroll, HR, Database Management
- Deadlines, Payroll, (Uniform, Stationery)
- Payroll - compile employee working hours, overtime and other pay related figures for weekly monthly payroll
- Monthly reporting of Holiday, Sickness, and Absence to the Finance department Desired
- Licence check's and mandates
- Weekly clock card printing
- Fuel Ice reporting
- Logic's updates, shifts worked, Unpaid absence,
- PCN'S - investigation and payment
- IT literate to use current business tools
- Professional and polite phone manner
- Analytical approach to data capture and reporting
- Minute taking
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Computer literate
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying just click the apply button to apply.
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver, industrial and office admiinistration recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team - so why delay APPLY today
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly