PPC Account Manager
PPC (Paid Acquisition) Campaign Manager
Flexible, 4 days per week £30-£40K pro rata
Interested in working for an award winning digital marketing agency based in West Wimbledon, London? The company offers a full range of services including acquisition marketing, which is where this exciting PPC Account Manager opportunity has opened up. They specialise in the property market, with clients such as estate agents and other suppliers to the market across London and the South East.
As PPC Account Manager you will take responsibility for the full PPC campaign process. Starting with the planning and creation of effective campaigns, through to the successful delivery of these across various brands. You will be the first point of contact for any client communication, overseeing every campaign from start to finish. You will maintain and improve all paid channels to ensure that campaigns are both effective and economically rewarding. You will also be involved in new business acquisition, working alongside their campaign manager and the Business Development team to help grow the company even more.
As a PPC Manager, you will:
- Work in an exciting and challenging role, managing PPC campaigns for a number of clients, across the major platforms - mainly Google and Facebook
- Set up new campaigns as required, including implementation of all the necessary tracking codes and tools for:
- Google Search Network
- Google Display Network
- YouTube Network
- Dynamic remarketing
- Facebook business manager
- Power Editor
- Conduct extensive keyword research and produce clear reports
- Write ad copy according to a brief
- Interpret metrics via various reporting tools, such as Google studio, Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google experiment tool (A/B Split testing), Facebook power editor and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the implementation of any changes to any of our campaigns
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 4 years AdWords experience gained working as a PPC specialist in either an agency or in-house environment and a min of 2 years Facebook PPC experience
- You must be Google AdWords accredited and ideally also have Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- A strong focus on conversion and ROI
- A good knowledge of search engine marketing, both paid and organic
- The ability to generate and test creative copy
- Knowledge and experience in working with WordPress CMS
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their advertising opportunities, with a focus on Facebook
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and be a problem solver, optimistic and adaptable to change, and with a positive outlook and good sense of humour
- Creative flair and ability to contribute innovative ideas
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 30-40k pro rata.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below with a cover letter, no longer than 300 words, stating why you believe you are a good fit for our team and this role together with your CV.
Apply for PPC Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly