5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: General Operative
Reports to: Repairs and Maintenance Team Leader
The Operative will be working predominantly with Fencing team under the direction of the line manager and within the relevant contracts area, carry out day to day repairs, minor improvements, programmed maintenance and refurbishment of Social Housing and Housing Association properties.
- To undertake the successful and timely completion of all works allocated
- Inform your Supervisor of any details required associated to information for time spent on activities, day-work details and dates of events on job tickets, stores requisitions, run sheets and associated work/performance, in accordance with procedures, guidance notes and work instructions issued
- Participate in Quality Assurance surveys by leaving occupiers or their representatives with a satisfaction form or survey form in accordance with work instructions
- Wear and maintain appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and corporate work wear as issued, ensuring ID card is carried and displayed at all times and develop good working relationships within the team, HTS Group and occupiers.
- Be responsible for the compliance and delivery of: Standards of customer contact and Codes of Practice; The Company’s Equality and Diversity Policy; The Health and Safety at Work Act; Quality Management procedures and standards
- Carry and maintain stock levels of appropriate issued imprest stock including cleaning materials
- Achieve as a minimum, the performance standards laid down from time to time within the Performance Management System, attend and participate in regular team performance meetings
- Prepared to work outside of normal working hours as required
- Responsibilities will also include any other duties that may be reasonably requested of the post holder
- All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed HTS Group Policy and Procedures having regard to HTS Group policy commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of Equal Opportunities and diversity, a Health & Safety culture, a customer focused approach and good employee relations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined after consultations between management and the post-holder, having at all times full regard for the service area’s competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
- Ensure your business area is presented in a manner that reflects the HTS Group image/values.
- Recognise health and safety matters as the highest priority in any job, task or work in which you are involved.
- Work in a manner that will not endanger yourself or others through own actions.
- Adhere to instructions and inform appropriate management if any health and safety conditions which may be considered unsafe are identified.
- Works will be required inside and outside of buildings.
Apply for General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly