Chef de Partie - Food Production - Middlesex
Chef de Partie - Production Kitchen - Middlesex
Annual Salary £20,000- £24,000 + overtime, excellent shift patterns and company training and progression.
Working in the PRODUCTION KITCHEN for this Global Company based in Feltham, we are looking for a motivated Chef de Partie.
Chef de Partie Role;
- Working in a large, busy production kitchen producing meals according to the Company Specifications.
- Co-ordinate, plan, participate and supervise production, preparation and presentation of meals
- Meet all quality and time targets as well as hygiene and health & safety standards
- Instruct Kitchen Helpers and Supervisors of food quality and hygiene standards
- Manage food cost
- Complete weight & quality control checks of product prior to leaving unit
- Train and develop helpers to ensure they meet company standards for food products
Chef de Partie Experience;
- Must have experience as a Chef de Partie ideally from a volume kitchen in a food production unit.
- Ability to manage high volume of meals.
- Experience of working to company specifications
- Trained on all sections
- Flexibility in working shifts and hours (working 5 out of 7 days- some weekends)
- Shift times - 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
If you are an experienced Chef de Partie and looking to work for a Global Company with excellent training, progression and benefits then CLICK APPLY!
Apply for Chef de Partie - Food Production - Middlesex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly