Part Time Teacher, Saturday School
We are an award winning Saturday School and Summer School established since 1993.
We are urgently looking for qualified Year 3 to Year 5 Teachers to work in our academic Saturday School in NORTHWOOD HILLS (HA5). The position is part time, permanent and effective immediately. The hours are 8.30am to 1.50pm Saturdays term time.
Teaching Assistants/Cover Teachers are also needed to join our lively team.
You will be teaching Maths & English to children in Year 2, 3, or 5 . Fully qualified teachers will be paid from £70 per day (depending on experience), and Teaching Assistants will receive from £45 per day. All lesson plans and materials will be provided.
- Are approachable and adaptable, and a committed team player
- Have successful, relevant UK teaching practice experience
- Are enthusiastic, energetic, lively, motivated and resourceful
- Are passionate about making a real difference to pupils through your teaching
- Are committed to child protection and safeguarding
- Are degree qualified with a minimum of a 2:1 class or above
- Adhere to the DfE Teachers’ Standards
- Live in the HA5 or HA7 postcode areas or are a car driver.
- Are an innovative teacher, able to inspire children to want to achieve
- Knowledge of the 7+ or 11+ assessment process will be an advantage.
Teaching Assistants will need to have 5 GCSEs, in grades A-B, including Maths and English
In return we can offer:
- A stimulating and varied work environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and support
- All lesson plans and resources provided
- Small class sizes, helping to strengthen differentiation strategies
Please note that as part of the selection process you will be required to supply evidence of an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check (Child Workforce).
Autumn Term begins: Saturday September 16 to Saturday December 9 2017
***Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted***