Processing Classifier - Science
As one of the chosen partners to central government and the wider public sector for temporary positions, Brook Street is recruiting on behalf of a medical government agency in the local area.
This on going temporary position is an exciting opportunity for a graduate in life sciences or another scientific-related discipline to gain practical experience with a regulatory authority. Information Processing Classifiers have an important role in using their specialist knowledge to interpret and validate regulatory submission received from pharmaceutical industry applicants.
Your duties are likely to include:
- Validate and process regulatory submissions and reference supporting documentation for medical product licensing applications
- Apply regulatory guidelines to ensure check the validity of the applications received
- Prepare high quality case folders ready for professional assessment and allocate these to the relevant Agency function within required timescales and targets
- Liaise with applicants and assessor colleagues to address and resolve validation issues or inadequate documentation
- Establish a thorough knowledge of regulatory procedures, both National and European, and utilise this knowledge to validate product licence applications
- To perform final scientific validation and determination activities, communicating your decision to the applicant
- Participate in quality audit procedures
Essential application criteria:
- Graduate in life sciences or other relevant scientific discipline
- Demonstrate knowledge and interpretation of the regulatory procedures surrounding the licensing of medicinal products in the UK and Europe
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail when reviewing complex scientific and regulatory documentation and dealing with databases, to ensure high standards of data quality and accuracy
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining high standards of quality.
To apply for this role, please send your CV
Apply for Processing Classifier - Science
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly