Registered Children's Home Manager - London
Hampton's Children in Care Division are working with exclusively with a children's residential care provider in London who are looking for 3 Residential Children's Home Managers.
The client is going through a full management change and are looking for 3 experienced managers to help them redesign, reposition and improve the existing services
The locations of the 3 homes are:
- Greenwich - 3 bed EBD
- Sittingbourne - 4 bed EBD
- Newham - 3 bed EBD
The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of the service, for medium to long term planned placements, to ensure young people are supported and prepared to move on to independent living.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- A proven track record of improving services.
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children dealing with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- Ability to oversee the development of care delivery to children and young people.
- Committed to working with children and young people with complex and challenging needs.
- Be creative and able to use your own initiative and manage in challenging situations.
Salary - up to GBP38'000. Negotiable for the right candidate
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to or call James Moran -
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK