We are looking for a dynamic Recruitment Manager who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partners with organisation leaders to select the best talent. There is a strong emphasis towards graduate recruitment and therefore candidates must have a proven track record hiring directly within this field.
This individual will be the main driver for the recruiting function within Europe and be innovative in their approach used to recruit and select top talent from graduate level to senior sales professionals. The Recruitment Manager provides leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a cohesive recruiting strategy in line with company goals.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint's 9 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit .Responsibilities:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for all open positions within Europe at all levels to include: research, sales, technology, marketing and graduate hires
- Partner with business stakeholders to evolve the strategy for graduate hires
- Build and maintain relationships with university career services departments and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and attend university and community networking events
- With direction from the regional HR Managers, deliver and execute the successful design, implementation and management of programs related to sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding for experienced and entry level hires
- Liaise with managers and department leaders in London and Dusseldorf to develop a deep understanding of staff positions
- Maintain recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all graduate hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with recruitment agencies that are the most beneficial to the organisation.
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organisation and develop an active candidate pipeline
- Support the HR Manager on ad hoc HR generalist items in relation to the full employee life cycle as and when needed
Minimum of 3 years in-house recruiting experience with a strong emphasis on graduate recruitment
Demonstrating strong capacity for successfully working with high volume recruitment and branding campaigns
Prior experience planning, directing, and leading recruiting and new hire events including graduate fairs and events
Demonstrated experience in managing large scale graduate events on international level (desirable) and internal events with multiple stakeholders
The willingness and ability to travel within Europe, in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Proven excellence in project management skills: prioritising workload, planning and organising, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
Excellent verbal and written communications
Results focused, continually seeking to exceed expectations
Working knowledge of employment law and HR practices is a plus
One or more additional European language is a plus (German preferred)
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. For further information please contact
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK