Jardine Motors Group is one of the largest and most successful automotive retailers in the UK, working at the forefront of the industry and pushing the boundaries of what a modern retail experience delivers to both customers and employees. We are dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service and exceptional opportunities for our colleagues.
Established more than four decades ago, Jardine Motors Group has grown from a family-run vehicle retailer to the representative of 24 manufacturers in over 75 locations. We combine the best of traditional family business values with the cutting edge retail experience that our customers desire.
Jardine Motors Group is part of the one of the world's largest and most successful corporations in the world: Jardine Matheson. Since 1832, Jardines has prospered, developing multiple groups in a variety of business sectors, some of which include: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group; JLT, a leading London-listed provider of insurance; Hongkong Land, a listed property group with some 800,000 sq.m. of prime commercial property in Asia, and Dairy Farm, a retail group operating over 6,400 outlets. To find out more about Jardine Matheson, click here: .
Overview of role
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to shine in a progressive business representing some of the world's most iconic automotive brands?
With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers' needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success.
Committed to growing our business, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated, customer-focused Receptionist to join our team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Ensuring that all visitors are greeted professionally and receive instant attention and a warm welcome
• Offering first class customer service and also understanding the customers' requirements
• Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments
• To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards
• To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required
• To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate manager
• To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
• To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
• To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including, annual leave purchase scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
• Outstanding communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail and ability to work in a busy environment
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times