Merchandising and Wholesale Assistant
Merchandising and Wholesale Assistant - London Based
Fabric Flavours is seeking a Merchandising and Wholesale Assistant with one or two years related experience to join our NW London based growing team. Salary GBP22-26k, depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Merchandiser to join our expanding brand. You'll be part of a head office team of eight, responsible and working with one another to build and deliver premium collections.
We supply premium licensed garments to top end department stores and independents worldwide. We're committed to superior design, quality and customer service with a passion for excellence. Our main product area is jersey t's followed by sweats, joggers, jackets as well as nightwear, underwear and accessories.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Update, monitor and analyse weekly stock / sales.
- Manage stock and repeats to ensure we are neither over nor under stocked.
- Range planning with sales projection in mind to maximise sales.
- Create and manage sales targets with help from the team.
- Sales and royalty support for the Account and Merchandise Managers.
- Front and back end website content management with help from the team.
- Logistics and deliveries.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories.
- Dealing with and raising packing lists, invoices, freight and warehouse bookings.
- Take on new tasks when required.
- Some shared general office duties.
- The successful candidate should ideally have 1 -2 years experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Highly numerate with working knowledge of excel formulas.
- Able to learn and suggest new systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be well organised with the ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Ideally both PC & Mac literate. Be able to work in Excel and Word. Photoshop knowledge would be a bonus.
We are pleased to hear from candidates willing and able to learn the above skills. Your regular forecasting and completion of weekly KPI reports will be crucial to drive the business forward with allocation, distribution and repeat buys. The role involves preparing, processing, checking and managing orders both on our buying and supply side. This role demands a highly analytical, organised and self motivated individual who can manage their time whilst offering flexibility in what is a demanding, customer led environment.
If you like to see your hard work in premium stores and be rewarded with regular pay increases and career progression then please email your CV to along with a covering message stating current salary, notice period and how your skills would make you a valued team member. Alternatively click 'Apply' below. Happy to hear from candidates without all the above skills but who are willing to learn and accomplish.
Start date ideally between 4th and 18th September. London NW2 2HR
Candidates only please, no recruitment agencies thank you.