We are looking for a Care Coordinator in High Wycombe who can take ownership of their own clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. Our client is a national provider of homecare services who provide care and support services to clients within their own homes. £22,000 per annum dependent on experience.
They make sure that all their clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them. They do this by ensuring the carers professional experience and personality. This process ensures the client has excellent care as well as a trusted friend!
As a Care Coordinator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
To become a Care Coordinator, you will:
- Ideally possess a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year's supervisory experience within a Home Care Service
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
- Have a full UK driver's license and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this sounds like you then please click on apply!
Apply for Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly