Home Care Assistant
With your exceptional range of life experiences and your caring outlook in life we'd love to hear from you.
We have great full time and part time opportunities to join our team working as Home Care Assistants Monday to Friday and/or weekends 8am to 2.30pm or 4pm -10pm in Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted or Tring.
We provide full training and mentor support for the role so previous experience is not required, but having a caring and empathetic approach to supporting people is essential. Working for Nash Homecare, you will be assisting our clients in their own homes with everyday tasks and activities.
As this is a mobile role working in the local community, it is vital that all candidates have access to their own vehicle which is insured for work.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing all care, including:
• Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming
• Toileting, assisting with use of commode
• Continence management
• Assisting clients to go to bed, including undressing and washing
• Preparation of meals and feeding assistance
• General household duties
• Bed making and laundry
• Shopping and escorting to appointments
In addition to our competitive rates of pay and mileage, we also offer excellent benefits including:
• Competitive pay structure (increased with NVQ qualifications)
• Travel time and Mileage
• Guaranteed hours contract opportunities
• We also support towards Diploma in Health &Social Care qualifications for those looking to continue a career in care.
Nash Homecare have been renowned for their excellent standards of care and is run by an great team who have over 30 years of experience in the care industry, so we know how to ensure both our staff and clients are well looked after.
Contact method: Phone: 01442 824137
Apply for Home Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly