Travel and Accommodation Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator for our well-established and friendly client in Hatfield to cover maternity leave.
You will work Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and earn a salary of up to GBP20,000 dependent on experience. You will also be eligible for the end of year bonus scheme and enjoy company perks such as; free parking, health care and dental insurance schemes, reduced gym membership and 22 day holiday (plus bank holidays).
The role will suit a reliable individual who has a "can do" attitude who is keen to support the business and work closely with a dynamic team. We are seeking an individual to give a wide variety of support to a busy business unit, in particular event organisation.
- You will have the following responsibilities along with the team:
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining customer records in connection with travel and accommodation.
- Reporting on travel and accommodation.
- Allocation, checking & coding of invoices.
- Variety of other administration tasks.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
Experience and Competencies
- Experience within a similar administrative role
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience of SAP (desirable)
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communication skills written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasking with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please get in touch.