Locum Social Worker - Integrated Community Team
Charles Hunter Associates are currently helping a local authority in central London who are seeking Locum Social Worker to join one of their integrated community teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
* To carry out all duties within the principles of Personalisation and enable people to retain their independence for as long as possible.
* Facilitating assessments for Hospital discharges as well as completing reviews in the community.
* Setting up care packages to facilitate Hospital Discharges
* To actively identify and maximise opportunities to re-enable service users to ensure that they continue as long as possible to live independent lives and maximise their choice and control.
* To manage cases effectively and respond to service users' needs in a timely manner within a highly pressured environment.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate GBP28.00 per hour
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.