Group Head of Data Management
Group Head of Data Management - GBP150,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading tier 1 global bank; they cover all areas of banking including; retail & wealth management, credit cards, corporate banking and investment banking.
Data is a high priority programme within the bank. How they use and manage data is a key part of their operations and effectively managing key pieces of data is integral to their global business. In order to ensure that data is managed and handled in the correct way they are looking to hire a Group Head of Data Management to manage global teams dedicated to data management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating data governance frameworks, identifying issues with data as well as establishing how data is tracked and any risks the bank faces with certain data.
- Data Management background in financial services
- Experience in setting up governance frameworks
- Capable of handling large data projects
- From a senior/director position
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business change and transformation background
- Experience facing regulators
- Minimum 10 years+ experience in data management
- From a consultancy background with projects in Financial Services or from a bank
- Data Management, Data quality, Data Governance
- Proven ability to create and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders.
Data Management, Data governance, BCBS 239, GDPR, Business Transformation, Stakeholder Management, CDO, Data quality, Data control
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.