Investigation & Assessment - Social Worker - Newham - GBP28-GBP32ph
Investigation & Assessment - Social Worker - Newham - GBP28-GBP32p/h
I am currently looking for experienced front line social workers to join a busy and fast paced Referral and Assessment team based in East London. Due to the nature of the team my client has indicated that the right candidate must be at least 2 post qualified and that they also be confident working in a duty environment . This post is expected to be a long term contract and throughout you will receive regular supervision and guidance from experienced managers.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent support
- Good transport links
- Experienced and supportive management structure
- Competitve rates of pay
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will have experience of???
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
You will be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth GBP500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice-weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.