The Product Controller position will be part of a wider Financial Control team that operates across the US, UK and Singapore. Wile based in London, you would be providing support to the global team covering a range of OTC products.
This position would best suit a junior Product Controller with experience in an investment bank or hedge fund looking for a move up into a progressive and award winning global organisation.
Responsibilities of a Product Controller:
- Production of desk level P&L moving across a couple of OTC desks
- BAU month end close processing, external reporting, internal reporting and daily valuations
- Working closely with cross functional teams internally and fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L.
- Daily conversations with the Front Office - resolving any queries they have
- Valuation Verification
- Regulatory Reporting
- Project work - trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / trading lines
- 1-2 years of Product Control experience (OTC products) in an investment bank or hedge fund
- Strong academics, a 2:1 from a Russell Group University
- Intermediate level of MS Excel experience (v-lookups, pivot tables, sum-ifs)
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage time effectively
- Business partnering attitude and confidence to work closely with Front Office
If you are a results driven, self motivated experienced Product Controller looking for a move into a global Hedge Fund, please click to apply or contact me directly at