An exciting opportunity to join DBD's Services Coordination team as a Service Coordinator. DBD is a family business that has grown into the UK's leading Appliance Installation Distributor. We remain an intimate business, proud of our people, service, relationships and success. It's a challenge, but we do so by remaining true to our values.
Your role as a Service Coordinator is to liaise with our customers on site teams, post occupation homeowners and both our internal and external colleagues to organise efficient kitchen appliance installation, deliveries and remedial works across the UK.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain excellent communication with site teams from our key customer accounts. This includes:
• Making initial contact with the site introducing yourself as the Service Coordinator for their project once we've received an order.
• Communicating with site throughout a project to ensure we're servicing their requirements and to help us effectively resolve any challenges that may arise.
• Regular conversations to improve the working practices between DBD and the customer, with particular emphasis put on their use of DBD Toolbox Visit Manager so that we can help meet their demands.
• Liaising with homeowners to organise post occupation remedial and customer care works.
• Receive build forecast, call off and plot ready information from our customers via email, fax or toolbox, acknowledging their requests and inputting this information into the DBD systems so that we can meet their requirements.
• Communicate key and relevant information to your colleagues to ensure we deliver an excellent service to our customer. This includes:
• Stock Issues which may prevent delivery or installation from occurring so that resolutions can be made in good time to enable a first-time completion wherever possible.
• Workload requirements to our Installers and Drivers so that they are well prepared for their forthcoming work.
• Liaising with our sales team when sensitive or urgent work is to be completed so that good decisions can be made and communicated to our customers.
• Comprehensive information on escalations are passed to our Contracts Managers when required so that these are picked up and resolved quickly.
• Organised and methodical planning of work that provides great service to our customers in an efficient manner whilst being realistic for our external teams to fulfil.
• Oversee the paperwork used and completed by our Installers/Drivers within your region. This includes:
• Making sure picking lists, manifests and Installation sheets are accurate, contain meaningful instructions/notes and are printed in good time for the work to be completed.
• Making sure all signed paperwork comes back to DBD in good time for the work to be invoiced or any additional works to be organised.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent communicator in both oral & written form that demonstrates a helpful, pro-active and professional approach.
• Brilliant attention to detail that ensures high accuracy when reviewing information and processing upgrades or additional work.
• Natural desire to give the very best possible service to our customer that results in you going above & beyond to meet their requirements whenever it's possible to do so.
• Comfortable working under pressure which is aided by an ability to act in a calm and composed manner at all times.
• Reliable team member that enjoys working closely with others to deliver excellent results as part of a larger team.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK coupled with a desire to work in the most efficient way possible which enables you to plan effective routes and working days.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office and able to quickly learn and pick up new systems.
You consistently demonstrate our company values:
• Helpful - Pro-actively does everything possible to deliver exception service for our customers. Loves problem solving to identify resolutions in order to help others.
• Ethical - Reflects a straightforward and honest approach in all your interactions. Does not cover up mistakes/errors, but openly works with team to reduce and overcome them.
• Customer focused -Every customer feels like they are given “special” treatment and is kept informed. Willing to do everything possible to deliver excellent service to them.
• Innovative - constantly seeking ways to improve. Reviews current processes and systems and looks to implement improvements to the benefit of yourself, colleagues and our customer.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 With Flexible Benefits
Please apply online for this Service Coordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Service Coordinator role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.