Cleaning Manager-Compliance & Audits- Maternity Cover
Compliance Coordinator- Cleaning Division- Central London
Salary up to £25k (£12.45 per Hour) Full time 40 hrs per week working hours include morning and afternoon shifts
Servest are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Coordinator to manage cleaning audits and compliance at a prestigious Central London contract. You will be reporting into the contract manager and supporting with the day to day running of the site with your main focus on carrying out audits to determine that the required standards of cleaning are being met. We are looking for a manager with a background in Cleaning, audits, and training. You will be hands on with a real passion for providing an exceptional level of service. Hours of Work will be around 40 hours per week working start / finish times as required by the needs of the business- usually Monday to Friday.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Carrying out cleaning audits of the site
- Following up on corrective measures to any issues found
- Producing reports and following processes to make sure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring the cleaning teams and identifying any training or HR Needs-
- Carrying out training across the site
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Ideally you will be an experienced Cleaning Manager from commercial or public sector cleaning environment - used to carrying out audits
- With a commercial outlook you be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements.
- As a manager you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and train your team.
- Ideally you will have a basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations casework.
- You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation.
- You will lead from the front, be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in when needed with the cleaning and training.
- Computer Literate
- Due to the diversity of our workforce some basic knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese would be advantageous but is not a pre requisite
- You will have a good standard of written and spoken English
This position offers a competitive salary, good holiday allowance and an auto enrolled pension scheme.
Servest Group Ltd is a leading UK facilities management provider. We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**