Graphic Designer - Watford - Immediate Start
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced designer to join our client's team and overlook marketing & brand development.
This is a varied role comprising of design, digital marketing and e-commerce, and would therefore suit an all-round, multi-skilled & flexible candidate who has excellent creativity and desire to be hands-on and involved.
Due to their location, public transport links are not easily accessible and therefore a candidate with their own car would be preferable.
As the job title suggests Graphic Design will be a key part in your role, therefore strong Photoshop skills are essential, with a knowledge of 3D software being a bonus. You will also have an involvement in the overall marketing function of the company.
Reporting to the Directors, you will work with their creative vision to effectively plan & manage the company's marketing strategy. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of product images through both mock ups and photo editing in Adobe Photoshop.
- Efficiently use Adobe Photoshop & In Design to produce marketable, high quality and innovative
- Creating page copy for website and promotions.
- Planning, creation and implementation of all marketing campaigns, including video content.
- Being involved with Social Media Channels, including customer engagement and customer service.
- Managing corporate & ecommerce websites, including design and content uploads, functionality
and features, search & analytics.
- Proposing innovations, ideas and new opportunities as well as identifying & resolving issues.
They are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual with strong creative & communication skills who is capable of taking on projects from start to end with minimal supervision. In addition you must:
- Have a degree in Graphic Design or other related qualification.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of previous professional experience in a similar role.
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign and Photoshop (will be
- Have demonstrable copy writing and marketing skills.
- Possess an excellent understanding of current Social Media platforms and emerging trends from a
- Have website CMS management experience.
- Be experienced in video content editing (desired, but not essential).
- Display an extended design skill-set with knowledge or interest in learning to use other digital
- Be innovative and creative and able to coherently present and discuss ideas.
- Be able to work towards deadlines and therefore be good at planning, prioritising, organising and multitasking.
- Have an interest in technology and consumer electronics (desired).
- You will need to present an exceptional portfolio of artwork in both traditional and online media which demonstrates a passion and exceptional ability for high class graphic design.
- Attractive & competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- 28 days holiday package.
- Modern office space
- Free on-site parking
- Great discounts on products
To apply, please send your CV and a brief introduction on why you feel you would be the right candidate for the role. Please also include a link to your portfolio within your CV or Cover Letter.
**Please note that we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion.
Apply for Graphic Designer - Watford - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly