Air Con / Chiller / Heat Pump Service & Installation Engineer
Our client is a dynamic innovative building services company carrying out commercial, industrial and domestic mechanical & electrical projects for their clients. They are currently looking for an experienced AC / Chiller / Heat Pump engineer to join their maintenance team.
Job Description - Air Con/chiller/heat Pump Service/installation Engineer
Reports To: Contracts Manager and/or Director
Responsible For: Carrying out air conditioning, chiller and air source heat pump works including fault finding, maintenance, commissioning and some installation works.
• Maintenance including fault finding and repairs on equipment including VRF's, chillers, split type air conditioning and refrigeration plant and air source heat pumps
• Carrying out all aspects of air conditioning/chiller works on projects from installation to test and commissioning within agreed programmes
• Installation of or Air Source Heat Pumps including test and commissioning.
• Plumbing for heating, drainage and hot & cold distribution
• Providing procurement information for materials required for projects, ensure the distribution and safe keeping of materials on site and notification of any defects/shortfalls
• Maintaining an effective liaison with the Client or Clients representative and advising line manager where appropriate
• Completing commissioning certification and work sheets
• Providing technical advice to employees and clients
• Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements on site
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is returned to the office in a timely fashion
• NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
• C&G Level 2 Small Commercial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems
• C&G Level 2 Fgas and ODS Regulations: Cat 1
• Mitsubishi/Daikin Installer/Servicing/Fault Finding Certificates
• C&G 2330 (236 Pt 2) Electrical
• Experienced Air Conditioning/Chiller Engineer with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
• Must be familiar with Daikin and Mitsubishi centralized controllers
• Installation of air source heat pumps
• BMS systems knowledge an advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people effectively
• Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation skills
• Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative to get to the heart of a problem and take it through to completion
• Use of computers, email etc.
• Must have full driving licence
Salary: £34k to £36k pa + Company van, 28 days holidays
Please apply online for this Air Con / Chiller / Heat Pump Service & Installation Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.