Editor (Retail Trading / FX)
*Talented and Ambitious Editor desired for fast-growing start-up*
Investoo Group is fast becoming the largest lead generation companies in the Forex and retail investment industry. The group is backed by online technologies leaders Kinetic Investments and Optimizer Invest.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Editor to join our team, you will research, write, edit and manage content across a range of online platforms.
Providing content marketing support across the organisation, you will lead on the style and sound of the online site and play an active role in all web development programmes, digital marketing, design and the use of analytics for research and reporting.
You will be working closely with the marketing team (SEO, PPC, Paid Media, CRM) to ensure optimal impact of marketing campaigns is achieved though the web and manage the production of multimedia content and other ways of promoting activity online.
In conjunction with this, you will play a vital role in the development of online platforms, linking technical work with the ambitions of content and design and providing testing and support when needed. You’re always prepared to go the extra mile for your esteemed colleagues. You’re always prepared to go the extra mile for your esteemed colleagues.
- Plan, create and manage SEO content
- Manage off-site content writers
- Update and maintain website content
- Support the SEO team with a range of tasks such as categorising pages and mapping keywords to content
- Provide ad hoc writing support for the wider marketing team
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content.
- Quick to learn different content management systems, tools and experience of Google Analytics.
- You will need to be able to multi-task and be flexible, while also having the discipline to deliver a project that has milestones and deadlines.
- To be successful in this role you will need to possess exceptional literacy skills and have the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- You will need to be self-motivated and have attention to detail to produce work of the highest standard
- Knowledge and 3+ years of experience with SEO, especially on-site SEO
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content and web development programmes
- Possess skills in writing web copy, editing and proof reading content
- Solid Excel skills, and experience with platforms such as Cision, Ninja Outreach and HARO are beneficial
This is your opportunity to join a company on an exciting growth path, in a role that will grow rapidly.
- Passion & Positive Attitude - You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player - You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment. You inspire teams and imbue positivity. You are transparent in the work that you do, sharing it openly with others.
- Communicator - You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
At Investoo Group we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you would get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team and be part of an exhilarating creative oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and provide tea, coffee and beer. Once a week team lunch is provided.
- The Investoo family is dynamic very social and every quarter a team activity takes place.
- Fresh fruit provided weekly.
Join us and you’ll have a huge influence over the success of a service that will turn the financial trading industry on its head.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Ref: 961310902 / INDHP
Apply for Editor (Retail Trading / FX)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly