HGV Class 1 Driver
Our client is currently recruiting for a HGV Class 1 Driver to join their family run business, established over 30 years ago.
Our client is an Airfreight Specials / Road Haulage Distribution company who truck goods anywhere in the UK and most parts of Europe. Right now our client is seeking honest, trustworthy and hardworking members to join their busy team near Heathrow Airport.
Main responsibilities of the HGV Class 1 Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communications with the transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure good self-presentation, including vehicle
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
- The loading/Unloading at customer sites
The Successful HGV Class 1 Drivers will have the following:
- CPC Qualified
- Cat C+E / C1+E
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Possess a digital Tachograph card
- Have a full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Common Sense!
Salary: - £550 Per Week Basic - Plus overtime available
Hours: - Monday - Friday (50 hours per week - plus guaranteed overtime) also for 4 0n 4 off shifts (12 hr shifts - also with guaranteed overtime),
Location: - Colnbrook, SL3 0HQ
If you feel that you meet the requirements our client is looking for and would like to have the opportunity to join their team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for HGV Class 1 Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly