Area Sales Managers
Area Sales Managers
Salary is 35k plus and commission
1 vacancy is based in our London showroom in Clerkenwell
1 vacancy is based at home covering the North of England
Our client is a leading manufacturer of office furniture and seating who primarily sells products via the dealer and specification route. Established since 1974, they are a family Company who pride themselves on their quality of product and commitment to client service.
Their vision is to establish their products in diverse sales markets, “Cradle to Grave” encompassing education to work life and finally care home resulting in both security and maximising future potential of their business.
The Area Sales Manager roles are pivotal to our client sales strategy, and you will be responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts and developing new business in order to achieve growth.
They are looking for a career-driven and experienced Sales Manager, who will be a strong asset to their established Sales team.
Applicants should have a proven track record in office furniture sales or a background in business development and experience in business to business through to distribution sales.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Your ability to meet and/ or exceed targets
- Ability to take new products to market and maximise all opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills as well as the ability to articulate product information to influence customers both in person and via the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change.
- Willingness to travel in your territory
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
What they offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, they offer:
- An excellent competitive salary of £35k plus
- A commission package
- Nest pension
- Death in Service insurance
- Fully expensed company car for the North vacancy
- Travel allowance/travel card for the London vacancy
Apply for Area Sales Managers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly