The role is to provide Administration, Sales and National Contract Compliance support for the teams across the company, to include Hospital Doctors, Psychiatry, Nursing, Social Care, Pharmacy and General Practice.
Basic Requirements of Compliance Officer:
-Manage allocated candidates to ensure their files’ are brought to fully compliant status in line with NHS employment standards as well as UK frameworks.
- Taking new registrations and collating their file in preparation for locum posts.
- Chasing candidates for any outstanding documents.
- Liaising with candidates via telephone and email, as well as face to face meetings nationally.
- Maintain the compliance of candidates that are actively working.
- Archive documents and files.
- Booking training, applying for references, processing DBS applications, and fitness to work certificates.
- Liaise with Consultants to communicate compliance status of candidates.
- Working to KPIs and targets.
- General Administrative duties as required.
Apply for Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly