The Supply Register are currently working with a secondary school in Staines who are seeking English Teachers up to KS5 for a number of roles across this school.
The school has been graded Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted.
“The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You have developed a strong safeguarding culture across the school which staff and pupils feel proud to be part of.”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified English Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons (NQTs will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning of English and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- To contribute to the effective working of the department and wider school
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
Teaching & Learning
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment that maximizes the effective use of lesson time
- Continuously evaluate plans in terms of effective teaching and learning, and modify accordingly
- Implement effective approaches to gauge student understanding and intervene as necessary to ensure progress for all
- QTS or teaching experience in the UK
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00 /Day
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. The costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Apply for English Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly