Static Security Officer
Site Security Officer - Night’s
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd.
4 On, 4 Off. 18:00 pm - 06:30 am.
In return, we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Additional benefits from being a member of our Client’s, Front of house team.
A dry- Cleaning Service - on location, Shoe Repair Service - on location, Subsidised Restaurant, free Shuttle Bus between Gartner and Staines.
The Location - Egham
Egham is a developing area, with a focus on increasing facilities and the shopping experience.
Our client has developed a bespoke new home which they moved into, in June 2017.
Nearest Train Station: Staines or Egham
Buses: Company shuttle bus available from Staines Station to Gartner and reverse
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment
- A valid SIA Licence;
- Excellent personal appearance
- A full five- year checkable employment history;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach in working hours;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on your own initiative;
- Willing to develop new skills;
- IT skills - experience in using Microsoft Office
- Driving Licence Essential
- CCTV Preferred but not essential.
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site;
- Ensure all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Supervise and control site access
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Conduct regular inside and outside patrols;
- Liaise with the Security Supervisor and Front of House Manager effectively and efficiently;
- Complete various security documentation;
- Protect the image of the client and Kingdom;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961221530 / INDHP