Van Driver based at the Crayford Branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Van Driver:
- To load/unload the van.
- To safely deliver small/large packages, including multi drops and collections, to both business and home addresses.
- To offer excellent levels of service and care to customers.
Essential Van Driver Skills:
- A clean UK driving licence.
- Excellent local knowledge of the surrounding areas.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- The ability to plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
- A great team player.
Desirable Van Driver Skills:
- Proven commercial driving experience.
- Experience working in an electrical wholesale environment.
- This is fantastic opportunity to further their career working with a leading and energetic organisation that's part of a very successful European business.
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience.
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays. increasing with each completed years' service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- 42½ hours per week.
- Monday-Friday (with occasional Saturday's).
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member.
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.