Primary Teaching Assistant
The Supply Register are currently working with a number of Primary schools in Kent who are seeking Teaching Assistants for roles across their schools.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- To deliver outstanding support across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
- To meet all aspects of the schools high standards
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- NVQ Level 3 or higher
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. The costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Primary Teaching Assistant.
Apply for Primary Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly