Administration Team Leader
Job Title: Administration Team Leader
Salary: Up to £28,000 (DOE)
Term: Permanent, full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Administration Team Leader who will be responsible for managing a team of clinical administrators responsible for the delivery of results (occupational health and drug and alcohol tests) for our customers.
Within this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all customer results are provided within agreed SLAs and that customers remain appraised of referrals made and delivery dates of final reports. You will work with the Customer Services Manager to ensure appropriate resourcing is available to ensure a consistent and high-quality approach to your teams work, ensuring that result delivery, call handling and written email communication are processed to consistently high standards meeting agreed SLAs.
Day to day Duties:
- Actively manage a team of clinical administrators, ensuring that KPI's are clearly understood and used to drive team performance, taking remedial action as and when required in a timely manner
- Provide advice and support to the team enabling complex customer issues to be resolved in a timely manner, ensuring high standards are maintained and the service delivery model is understood
- Run regular team meetings and individual 1-2-1 meetings to ensure all team members are aware of performance against customer SLA and team KPIs
- Actively review processes used within the team and identify and suggest ways to improve process
- Actively participate in complaint investigation ensuring the investigation, resolution and communication with the customer are performed within agreed SLA
- Regularly review the data in all team KPIs to understand trends and demonstrate timeliness of resolution for any remedial action taken to rectify adverse trends
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and will quickly be able to engage and develop a rapport with the existing team whilst building relationships with the wider customer service teams. You will be customer focused and experienced in managing a busy team. You will demonstrate the ability to prioritise a busy workload, driving a focus on KPI's and a 'Right First Time' attitude.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A tenacious individual with a flexible approach to work, capable of supporting the team in the resolution of complex customer issues
- Previous experience in a team leader role in a busy environment, resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
- A dynamic team player who is collaborative but leads by example
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to motivate and support a team in a busy and sometimes pressured environment
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
- IT literate with experience in supporting electronic customer access platforms
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to apply for this Administration Team Leader role then please click on apply and upload your CV today.
Apply for Administration Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly