Apex Airspace Development has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team based in central London. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
We are a dynamic and innovative niche developer of homes atop existing properties in London, As the No.1 player in this new market, we have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join us and help us sustain and drive our growth.
We have made great progress over the past 12 months and are now looking to significantly expand our growth, and reach out to wide range of new clients.
You will be part of a creative management team reporting to the Managing Director , and you will be expected to enhance further our profile and brand in the market, generate new business leads, and develop and implement a clear marketing digital strategy.
This is a permanent, full time position, and the successful candidate will have responsibility for meeting revenue targets, and shaping and driving the company's digital and offline marketing activities.
Our Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the marketing plan and strategy, and managing the marketing budget
- Managing all on-line activities including the website, social media, PR, email, as well as managing marketing campaigns and promotions
- Measuring, monitoring, responding, and reporting on the critical data and results of marketing activities.
- Intelligent collection and use of data to build our success platform
- Managing relationships internally and externally
- Production of written material for blogs, advertising, articles and press releases
- Implementation of customer and market research, analysis and solutions
- Identifying new target areas
- Responsibility for off-line marketing including open evenings and training events
- Managing the marketing functions and developing forward thinking initiatives for the future market place
Skills, Knowledge and Experience of our Marketing Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIM qualification or other relevant professional qualification preferred
- 5 years work marketing experience in property real estate, or related industry
- Expert knowledge of marketing applications and channels
- Strong track record of technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- PR experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Expert in managing several projects at once and working to tight time constraints
- Business Development experience (desirable)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and desktop publishing software
- Ability to sustain focus, and effectively prioritise workloads
- Strong management skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Marketing Manager then please click ‘apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly