Account Manager / Client Account Manager - CRO
Job Role: Account Manager - Conversion Rate Optimisation
Location: London, Blackfriars
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the most successful Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) agencies in the UK? Are you a solid Account Manager looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
The company are growing, they've been recognised as 2 stars 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and they now need an Account Manager to join their successful team in London Blackfriars.
Why join the Account Management CRO team?
- They are the best at what they do and they have more clients than any other CRO agency to prove it.
- They work with big name clients across ecommerce, travel & leisure and insurance & finance including Marks & Spencer, Butlin's, Compare the Market and Gain Capital to name a few!
- You'll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- They've generated millions of revenue for their clients last year and continue to do so!
- They are the authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition!
- You'd be joining Optimizely's global partner of the year. They're also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
- Our client's aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The company has a horizontal and open management structure.
- You will be a member of the team in London reporting to the Head of Account Management.
- You will be given a lot of autonomy to leverage your experience of managing clients to establish your own relationships and start influencing the growth of your client accounts.
- The Account management team works closely with the CRO Consultants, Designers, Solutions Engineers and the UX team to drive the CRO process and deliver results.
- You will be expected to "own" the target for your accounts and you will seek opportunities to grow the accounts by up-selling CRO and Web Personalisation services and cross-selling the company's email and marketing automation services.
- Be a client focused Account Manager who is pro-active and excited by challenges.
- Have fantastic attention to detail and devise and manage long term strategic plans for your client accounts.
- Be passionate about delivering the best results for your client and manage quickly changing situations both internally and with the client.
- Be commercially astute and confident discussing contract details with clients including renewals and upsells.
- Have a background in web / digital with experience managing and evaluating client data to identify opportunities for growth.
- Have a genuine interest in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
What they'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced CRO people in the industry.
- They'll encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Account Coordinator, Customer Service Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Internal Accounts Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Waste Account Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Key Account Manager, Client Account Executive may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Account Manager / Client Account Manager - CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly