5 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Nicholson Plastics have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join the team based in Croydon. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Nicholson Plastics is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of Water Tank solutions. We are continually expanding our operations in Lanark and Croydon, attracting a diverse range of skill sets in our employees. The company has nearly 50 years’ experience in the Water Storage market in the UK market. The company also offers full end to end project management service, supporting the design, manufacture and installation of solutions for the water storage industry.
Our company culture is based on heritage where our success is attributed to the people who work for us. We have adopted a number of core values which underpin everything we do; Integrity, Customer Centric, One Team, Embrace Change, Resourceful & Leader.
With our offices located in Lanark and Croydon, we are now looking to expand and develop our existing sales team in Croydon with the position of Sales Advisor.
Duties and responsibilities of the Sales Advisor
The Sales Advisor will work closely with the Sales team and be responsible for:
- Contacting the existing customer base through both emails and phone calls;
- Reviewing incoming enquiries and extracting the relevant information;
- Updating and maintaining data on a bespoke CRM system;
- Acknowledgment and processing of orders;
- Preparing quotations for customers;
- Ensuring all admin paperwork is recorded and filed correctly;
- Liaising with customers and other departments to assist the sales team;
- Updating external sales teams on any developments relevant to their key accounts;
- Creating project files.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Sales Advisor
- Experience of a targeted sales environment would be advantageous but not essential;
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to make recommendations and improvements to procedures/working practices.
- Strong team working skills with ability to work on own when required;
This Sales Advisor position would suit a candidate currently working in a targeted sales role, for example, a call centre, car sales or any form of retail sales, who is looking for a technical sales position as part of a collaborative and friendly office where there is scope for further development.
We also welcome applications from candidates with no direct sales experience who are keen to begin their career in a technical and construction sales environment. This may include recent graduates, or sales advisors coming from a non-targeted background. Full training will be provided, including comprehensive sales process training and technical training.
- Competitive + bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday - 8.30 am - 5pm & Friday - 8.00am - 4.30pm.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Nicholson Plastics is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Sales Advisor - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join us.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly