6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Social Worker in London looking to break away from the mould and join a charity that gives you the freedom to create unique and creative care plans?
This is a permanent home-based role, 30 hours per week supporting clients in and around London.
Our client, a registered charity support first and second generation refugees within their own homes and out in the community. It is their aim to support individuals and families to rebuild their lives and integrate into society. You will be joining a supportive team who allow you the freedom to love the job you want to do!
As a Social Worker, you will be the main point of contact with your clients, building and developing their trust. Your main duties will include:
- Offering guidance, advice and practical assistance when needed
- Visit your clients in their homes, ensuring they are financially eligible for
- Recommend any forms of assistance or other services that are available
- Be empathic, open minded and be respectful of their community, attending community and charity events
What experience and qualifications will I need?
- Be a Qualified Social Worker (CQSW, BA Social Work, DipSW)
- Have at least 3 years' experience working with Local Authorities
- Be registered with the HCPC
- A creative approach and empathic nature
- Ideally you will have experience supporting elderly people within the community
The role of Social Worker is an exciting opportunity, with every day different from the next. If you have an empathic nature and passion to support people within the community, then please click on apply!
Apply for Social Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly