*Organised and driven Personal Assistant desired for fast-growing start-up*
Investoo Group is fast becoming the largest lead generation companies in the Forex and retail investment industry. The group is backed by online technologies leaders Kinetic Investments and Optimizer Invest.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident Personal Assistant to join our fast-growing dynamic team in a financial company based in Monument London. You will play a vital role and support our senior managers to provide full administrative and personal support. You will take on a high level of responsibility and be required to help each manager make the best use of their time daily. We are looking for a result driven individual who is highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative.
- Assisting 5 senior members of the team
- Diary management
- Organising and attending meetings
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements in the UK and abroad
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Working effectively with office managers and other administrators
- Running ad-hoc errands, such as purchasing lunch, making teas and coffees for Directors and visitors
- Assisting with various reporting
- Providing assistance with all aspects of their personal lives, for example arranging gifts
- Researching and presenting information as and when required
- Working on-on-one with each manager to understand their aims and objectives
- Ad-hoc business administrative duties
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Experience working in a similar or administrative role
- Ability to multi task and prioritise a heavy and varied work load
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to adapt to different working styles
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word
This is your opportunity to join a company on an exciting growth path, in a role that will grow rapidly.
- Passion & Positive Attitude - You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Resilient - You are flexible, dedicated and professional.
- Loyal & Trust Worthy - You are discrete and work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Communicator - You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence to win new business opportunities. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest caliber.
- Team Player - You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment. You have a can-do attitude and are willing to help no matter the task.
- Excellent people skills - You are respectful of people of all personality types and backgrounds, you have the ability to bring out the best in people.
At Investoo Group we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you would get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team and be part of an exhilarating creative oozing co-working space
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and provide tea, coffee and beer. Once a week team lunch in provided
- The Investoo family is dynamic very social and every quarter a team activity takes place
- Fresh fruit provided weekly
Join us and you’ll have a huge influence over the success of a service that will turn the financial trading industry on its head.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Ref: 962091128 / INDHP