Software Test Engineer / Author
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Test Engineer / Author to join PRISYM ID based in Wokingham.
PRISYM ID is a well-established company based in Wokingham, and is one of the world’s leading developers of product identification and barcoding software. They have been developing high quality labelling and Auto ID solutions to companies in a wide range of industries for over 30 years. They bring together a combination of skills, experience, products and services that are unique in the labelling and identification market.
Working within a team of developers and testers you will contribute to the on-going development of software products and services for both our own family of software and bespoke customer specific applications. You will be responsible for the creation of technical documents ranging from software test to installation scripts. You will need to be experienced in running and testing software to enable the creation of the required technical scripts and guides to a level acceptable to the appropriate regulatory requirements.
As a Software Test Engineer / Author your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Creation of test scripts based on defined functional specifications and accompanying test data
- Creation of test plans
- Reviewing and running of test scripts
- Keeping abreast of the appropriate regulatory requirements
An ideal Software Test Engineer / Author will be:
- Software and testing background
- Appropriate technical authoring experience
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Experience of working within the GAMP V-Model
- Automated software testing tools
- Worked within life sciences arena
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 962091521 / INDHP
Apply for Software Test Engineer / Author
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly