Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative or a trainee looking for permanent work during normal office hours from Monday to Friday? We are looking for reliable people to join our small team working in an established company that is one of the UK's leading global procurement service providers.
About Us: Rainbo Supplies and Services Ltd. sources, procures and supplies a diverse range of goods across a range of industries that meet customers’ needs. We specialise in the Oil & Gas, Mining, Civil Infrastructure and the wider energy sectors. We offer a truly diverse working environment.
About The Job: Our delivery focused Warehouse Operatives are responsible for providing the highest possible level of service to our customers by ensuring all incoming and outgoing goods are consistently recorded, packed and dispatched in an efficient and timely manner and are fully compliant with stated needs and agreed standards. As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Receiving and recording all deliveries and sorting goods for correct storage.
- Using a counterbalance forklift to load and unload deliveries.
- Checking all delivery paperwork and goods certification is present and correct.
- Checking all goods are undamaged and conform to requirements listed on the purchase order.
- De-tag, re-tag, label, repack, consolidate and collate goods for dispatch/collection.
- Checking equipment on a regular basis and maintaining a tidy and compliant work environment.
- Assist with general warehouse / building upkeep and maintenance as required.
About You: You may have previous relevant experience gained working in a warehouse environment or be a trainee with limited or different work experience. You will learn quickly and enjoy working as part of a busy, target driven team. You will also be:
- Reliable and conscientious.
- A positive team player with a can-do attitude
- Customer focused and able to work well to support the Supply Chain and Procurement teams.
- Good working with detail and able to work quickly and accurately.
- IT literate and comfortable working with email and using an in-house database
- Organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Able to work to established procedures and follow health and safety rules.
Counterbalance forklift licence and experience would be an advantage but this is not essential.
Pay and Benefits:
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary based on experience. We also offer:
- Flexible working hours options
- Competitive benefits package including Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Group Life Assurance (Death in Service) Cover.
- Interest Free Travel Loans
- On-site parking
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online, quoting clearly your current salary and benefits
recruitx ref: 962081510 / INDLP
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly