Office Administrator -(Full Time)- Great Dunmow
2 days left
- Full Time
Office Administrator - (Full Time) - Great Dunmow
£16,000-£18,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client is a long established building company based in Great Dunmow. They are currently seeking an Administrator who enjoys working in a close knit team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideally experience working for companies in the construction sector.
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient to be able to keep on top of the tasks.
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word.
- Friendly and proactive attitude anticipating problems and finding solutions for them.
- Comfortable on the phone.
- Screening and directing phone calls and opening and distributing new post and correspondence.
- General administration duties.
- Adding projects to the company database system.
- Financial duties will include; Some Payroll, Producing Journals, Debt Chasing, Purchase & Sales Ledger, experience of Evolution M would be good but not essential.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement.
- Registering new jobs on accounts system.
- File maintenance.
- Maintaining training records for staff.
- Registering New Enquiries.
- Booking in Vehicle Serving & MOT’s.
- Banking duties.
The hours for this role are 9.00am to 5.00pm, but negotiable for the right person.
In return our client will offer a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 and 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required and believe this could be the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Apply for Office Administrator -(Full Time)- Great Dunmow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly