PRODUCTION ENGINEER - CNC PROGRAMMING
2 days left
- Full Time
Production Engineer - CNC Programming
One of the UK’s leading premiere machining facilities, HPC Precision Engineering provides complete engineered solutions, from the procurement of raw materials to delivery of the finished product. HPC uniquely operates in five key sectors: aerospace, automotive, medical, industrial and petrochemical, and supplies to some of the world’s most renowned industrial brands
To support its growing business need, HPC require a number of qualified mechanical engineers with experience in CNC setting and programming of horizontal and vertical milling machines, to join the existing team in the development of production processes for both existing and new projects, working with customers, manufacturing, quality and sales.
Experience and knowledge of the following are all beneficial to this role:
- ISO18001 Health and Safety, ISO14001 Environmental standards
- CAD/CAM programming of CNC machines
- Working knowledge of AS9100/TS16949/ISO9001
- Project management
- Customer liaison
- Jig & tool design
- Understanding value streams
- 6 Sigma, Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing Techniques
To apply for the Production Engineer role the successful applicant will have:
- An HND, appropriate apprenticeship or a mechanical engineering degree qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience, preferably with time serviced on the shop floor.
- Previous experience showing good problem solving and effective communicating skills.
- Working experience within a precision engineering environment would be an advantage.
What we offer our Production Engineer:
HPC offers a competitive salary with Company benefits including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and private medical insurance after a qualifying period
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today and upload your CV with a covering letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for PRODUCTION ENGINEER - CNC PROGRAMMING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly