Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Location: West London
Hours: Shift Pattern
Salary: Up to £23,000 plus £1,300 shift allowance, plus bonus and benefits
The company is seeking a Customer Service Team Leader, with solid supervisory experience within a call centre environment, to join its Feltham based helpdesk. As market leaders in the supply of gaming terminals across the UK, our business customers from the retail gaming sector include licenced betting offices, bingo halls and casinos.
Customer Service Advisors act as the first point of contact to customers calling in to report issues or faults with our Gaming products. The Team Leader will supervise team members which includes general administration and maintaining attendance records, through to producing regular reports to support the overall measurement of productivity from team members.
This role also involves delegating tasks effectively, monitoring team performance and supporting training and development needs. The post holder is required to ensure effective internal and external complaint management is maintained and contracted (SLA's) Service Level Agreements are being adhered to.
Please note: This position works around a 7 day shift pattern on a rotation basis - working 5 days out of 7, covering 8 hour shifts between 7.30am and 10.30pm.
* Proactive supervision and team leadership working cross functionally, primarily supporting Help Desk team members.
* Assist in formulating and designing training programs for key team members in order to ensure productivity and revenue income plans are achieved.
* Actively support the Head of Customer Services and Help Desk Manager through the delivery of effective Help Desk management.
* Ensure all shift working patterns are managed efficiently and in alignment with business and budget needs to support the effective day to day running of SGG.
* Provide and respond to internal and external requests in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service in alignment with KPI's and SLA's.
* Effective and proactive escalating repeat fault occurrences to relevant parties through to focusing on coming up with solutions.
* Responsible for assisting with training; covering product knowledge, procedures and customer service skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience working in a customer service supervisory role with an approach of being solution focused through to effective trouble shooting.
* Demonstrated understanding and technical expertise in relation to software and hardware engineering techniques.
* Demonstrated knowledge of all support processes and practices.
* Proven ability and demonstrated role model to manage and mentor staff.
* Knowledge and experience working in the gaming industry combined with having a strong commercial awareness of SGG and competitors would be advantageous.
* Computer literacy ideally proficient using EDGE, CRM logging and tracking systems.
The company is a thriving UK enterprise that offers exciting career prospects in all areas of our business. As an innovator in the UK gaming sector, we provide an exciting place to work in a variety of areas. The company which over 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. We pride ourselves on developing and training our staff to stay at the forefront of the industry.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.