LEARNING MENTOR - (TEACHING ASSISTANT)
LEARNING MENTOR (TEACHING ASSISTANT)
Our client has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for the post of Learning Mentor at their 6 pupil Independent school based in Bishops Stortford, recently graded good with Ofsted.
If you are passionate about giving young people the opportunity to engage and achieve, are creative and looking for a new challenge read on:
The ideal candidate:
- Must understand that all behavior is communication.
- Will be able to acknowledge the smallest of achievements.
- Must have a calm approach, an understanding of EBD and the importance of building relationships.
- Must be passionate in supporting young people to engage and succeed in a relaxed educational setting.
- Must be flexible and have a creative approach to supporting learning.
- Will be able to assist in the classroom and also take a lead role.
- Will have a good understanding of the learning process and planning.
- Have excellent recording skills.
- Will be willing to undertake CDP and training.
Salary for the right candidate in the region of £17000 P/A.
IMPORTANT - Please ensure you apply with both your CV and a COVER LETTER, as applications without a cover letter won’t be considered by our client.
PLEASE NOTE - By applying to this position, you agree for your CV & COVER LETTER to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.