Mobile Relief Cleaner- includes vehicle, fuel card and Phone
Servest are recruiting for an experienced mobile cleaner/ Supervisor to support the South region (Brighton, Bornmouth, Reading, Guilford, Franbourough) ) across a portfolio of Retail and Leisure clients. The position as a relief cleaner is supporting the region covering sickness. holidays, deep cleans and ad hoc cleans across the portfolio of business. You will be covering a wide geographical area- with this in mind we will provide a company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone. You will have a background in retail cleaning and be happy to travel. Hours of work will be very flexible between Monday - Saturday within some starts as early as 5am- for this role complete flexibility is needed - you will be working 40 hours per week.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Day to day you will support the Area Manager and onsite teams covering sickness and holiday for the retail cleaning team
- You will also support with deep cleans and ad hoc specialist cleaning such as carpets and windows.
- You will be travelling between sites so a full driving license is needed.
- The role would be a good step into a more senior level as you will work closely supporting the area manager
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- We are looking for candidates with a can do attitude and experience within the cleaning industry as an on site cleaner/mobile cleaner
- You will hold a full UK driving licence and be happy to travel between sites as you will not have a set place of work
- You will have direct contact with numerous clients with this in mind you will need to be customer focussed and flexible in your approach
- You will lead from the front, be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in with the cleaning and assist the area manager in training and developing the teams.
Servest are offering a competitive salary, company vehicle, fuel card, and phone together with 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and access to other company benefits.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable -To find out more please visit our website.
Please note that due to the volume of applications ig you have been short listed you will be contacted within 7 days of application
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**