Assistant Property Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join this small and high functioning facilities team operating in Beaconsfield, South Buckinghamshire.
As Assistant Property Manager you will be required to deal with the day to day management of a number of residential and commercial properties in our client’s expanding portfolio. In order to fulfil the duties of the role we require a proactive, versatile individual who possesses both excellent organisational and customer service skills.
Key Tasks as Assistant Property Manager
• Negotiate new residential lettings agreement
• Referencing tenant data
• Arranging and carrying out residential property inspections on a regular basis and reporting back
• Arranging end of tenancy procedures: deposits dilapidation, utilities, etc
• Assist with commercial lease negotiation, annual rent reviews, renewals, documentation and administration
• Assist with the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the site
• Responsible for H&S compliance on site and maintenance of records relating to the site plans, plant testing, safety checks and taking any action as necessary
• Carrying out Landlord inspections, reporting issues, arranging necessary repairs
• Conduct onsite meetings with tenants, contractors, and agents acting on points raised
• Assigning workload to onsite maintenance staff
• Project management of minor works
• Tender contracts and select service providers
• Reviewing vendor contracts ensuring service level agreements are met and dealing with any issues.
To be successful for the role of Assistant Property Manager, previous experience in a similar role is essential.
The salary for the position of Assistant Property Manager will be dependent upon experience and will be in the range £28,000 to £32,000 per annum.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full driving licence. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Property, administrator, pa, office, tenant, maintenance,