Office Administrator / Office Assistant - Nursery
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Willesden, London
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their friendly nursery team based at their office in Willesden, London.
Their aim is to help children develop physically, socially and emotionally and prepare them for the transition to school. Their staff carefully plan and prepare for each child's needs, supporting their development.
The nursery is an environment designed to help children's needs and develop their learning. They provide bright, airy rooms within a safe, stimulating and secure environment, providing opportunities to develop and enhance every child's individual needs.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- To effectively manage the Nursery diary
- Booking viewing appointments for prospective parents and all other visitors
- Managing payroll and staff holidays
- To generate parent invoices, distribute and handle queries relating to accounts
- To manage parental debt and consistently follow the company debt management policies and processes
- To manage supplier relations and invoice payments
- Strong data entry skills
- Knowledge of Nursey Administrative software systems would be desirable
- Previous experience in a Nursery Environment would be preferable
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Administrator, Nursery Office Administrator, Nursery Office Assistant, Admin, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Secretary, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant may also be considered for this role.