SIA Corporate Security Officer/Security Officer/Security Guard
Job Title: SIA trained Corporate Security Officer
Salary: £9.40 - £9.75 per hour
Working Times & Pattern: 48 hours per week
Average Weekly Hours: 48
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
The company is looking for a bright and enthusiastic security concierge who will deliver an engaging customer experience with each customer interaction, upholding and improving on an already first class level of customer service. The right candidate must be experienced in Front of house duties, have experience of a very busy reception and switchboard and must understand the importance of always going the extra mile for all customers.
As the first and last point of face to face contact, welcome customers and visitors with an engaging appropriate manner, either introduce them to the person they have come to see or take ownership of the visitor or customer until the person is ready. Take the visitor or customer to the customer waiting area, offer refreshments, inform the person they have come to see and make sure they are comfortable whilst waiting, updating them regularly until the person they have come to see is ready. Also others duties related to the specific site they will work on.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide an exemplary first impression in this front of house position.
- Manage Reception and Security Duties and ensure that all visitors are greeted with the highest degree of customer service. The concierge is the main greeter, face of Reception and as such is representing the client.
- All visitors, contractors, prospective tenants to be directed to sign in and be directed to the relevant personnel.
- To be the main point of contact in respect of any phone calls.
- Assist with the presentation of the building and advising the client of any issues on site; e.g. monitoring of cleaning, any repairs required etc. Attention to detail in all presentation throughout the building.
- Conduct H&S walks and report issues to the client.
- Assist with facilities issues as and when they arise and liaise with contractors accordingly.
- Act as a First Aider.
- Strong customer care/focus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Logical and practical approach towards problem solving
- An eye for presentation / attention to detail
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Licence
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SIA Security Officer, SIA Security, SIA, Security Officer, Security Officer, Gatehouse Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Security Enforcement Officer, SIA Licence, SIA Licenced Security Officer will also be considered for this role.